USC STUDENT HOUSING PARENTS
5 Reasons to Live at Victory
- Location – The Victory Student Housing collection is located just blocks from the campus and USC Village. All properties are within USC’s Department of Public Safety patrol zone.
- Renovations – All properties are either newly constructed or newly renovated with hardwood style floors, quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances and air-conditioning units.
- Fully Furnished Options – Selected floorplans provide bed frame, mattress, dresser, desk, desk chair, couch, coffee table, and dining table with chairs.
- Hassle-free Utilities – All utilities are included at an additional fee including: electricity, water, gas, sewer, trash and Wi-Fi. No additional credit checks, liability or awkward conversations with roommates.
- Floor Plans – Studios, one-, two-, three, four-, and five-bedroom floorplans available to choose from. Studios are reserved for single occupancy. All other bedrooms offer private and double occupancy; however, you may rent a full double bedroom at an additional cost.
Victory Student Housing is independent from USC, however, with the proximity to campus, it is a first choice for students. We are open to all qualified applicants regardless of student status.
Victory Student Housing is professionally managed by Asset Living. Founded in 1986, Asset Living is one of the largest property management companies in the nation for campus living.
Victory Student Housing provides individual leasing for each bed space. You may lease a private, shared, or fully shared bedroom at the rental cost of all beds. Roommate matching is available for shared bedrooms.
A guarantor is a person that will guaranty the obligations under the terms of the lease for the resident including, but not limited to, financial responsibilities. In the event the resident does not qualify financially, a guarantor may be substituted.
Pretty much everything! From your first virtual tour, online document storage, lease signing, application and credit checks. We also have an online payment portal for your monthly installment which can be set up with automatic withdrawals from your bank account to assist with forgetfulness.
Nope! Unlike university provided housing, our communities are leased using 12-month lease terms from August – July.